Thursday, May 24, 2007

ERRATA

On further reflection, I see that in the conclusion to my yesterday's post, there was a gap.

It may be truer to say that true uprightness is ineffable -- no-one knows what it is.

But in investigating how energy is not transmuted upwards but is instead poisoned and misdirected by greed/end-gaining, fear/anger, and delusion/disorientation, I have come to the definite conclusion that faulty vestibular functioning plays the pivotal role.

Having arrived at this, I realize that Gudo already got here many years before me -- at least he understood it in principle. In practice, he put his hand in front of my chin and pulled my chin crudely backwards, as if he knew what uprightness was. But that mistake remains for him to address. I can only endeavor to make amends for my own mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home