Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Confession

In the field where I am now, there are three big cider apples trees. The apples are used to make Calvados, a kind of strong brandy. Last night I drank a couple of glasses in front of the fire, and then thought I would attend to my blog. That order of events wasn’t wise, wasn’t skillful, and wasn’t in accordance with my mission to be clear about feeling, thinking, and action.

GA SHAKU SHOZO SHOAKU GO
KAI YU MUSHI DON JIN CHI
JU SHIN KU I SHI SHO SHO
ISSAI GA KON KAI SANGE
The bad actions I did before
All stemmed begininglessly from end-gaining, anger, and worry
They were done with body mouth and intention
I now confess them all

And so to work. Last week I had 13 tonnes of gravel delivered. Fortunately there is still some left to be shovelled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home